Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Latico Women's Betsy Tote, Black best Deal

Posted by Unknown |


Latico Women's Betsy Tote, Black


Latico Women's Betsy Tote, Black

Price: Show


Take for me to see Latico Women's Betsy Tote, Black Review



I have already been buying Latico Women's Betsy Tote, Black for the past almost 1 year. Latico Women's Betsy Tote, Black wuth brand "Latico" may be the best Top-Handle Bags on the market.




Latico Women's Betsy Tote, Black Features


  • Straps are adjustable from 7" to 9.75"

These Latico Women's Betsy Tote, Black way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.


Latico Women's Betsy Tote, Black even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Top-Handle Bags

Brand: Latico

Rating : 5.0

Review : Great bag for the price
I was hesitant to buy a brand of bag I'd never heard of or seen, but the price was good and there were few bags the size I wanted. I use this bag everyday to carry my laptop to work. My laptop fits inside the bag and I can still close the bag. I like the slim look of the bag, but it can be expanded by undoing the zippers on either side to carry shoes, sweaters, lunchbag, etc.

The leather is somewhat thin and obviously has some type of surface treatment on it, as it has a slight sheen, but has held up very well. Ten months later, the woven detail popped out in one corner, but I just tucked it back into the slot and all was well. The edges of the handles are starting to crack, but not as badly as some much pricier bags I've had. The bag is rather loosely lined with a cheery floral cotton print in warm tones and has some credit cards slots, a slot for smartphone, a zipper pocket and two pen holders. The straps are adjustable and when fully extended I can just get it...


I believe, explains the few complaints on Latico Women's Betsy Tote, Black not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Latico Women's Betsy Tote, Black review was usefull!


thumbnail
Title: Latico Women's Betsy Tote, Black best Deal
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive