Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Latico Festival 0240 Tote,Café,One Size Discount !!

Posted by Unknown |


Latico Festival 0240 Tote,Café,One Size


Latico  Festival 0240 Tote,Café,One Size

Price: Show


Take for me to see Latico Festival 0240 Tote,Café,One Size Review



I have been buying Latico Festival 0240 Tote,Café,One Size for the past almost 1 year. Latico Festival 0240 Tote,Café,One Size wuth brand "Latico" may be the best Top-Handle Bags in the world.




Latico Festival 0240 Tote,Café,One Size Features


  • Strap has a length of 22 inches
  • includes back wall zipper pocket
  • includes six multi-functional pockets

These Latico Festival 0240 Tote,Café,One Size way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

0240CAF Color: Café Features: -Large, single compartment shoulder bag with top snap closure.-Fully lined interior with organizer, 2 zip pockets, phone pocket and open pocket.-Rounded shoulder straps are anchored to body inside decorative leather pockets.-Firm, flat bottom with squared corners and 4 small, rounded, protective metal feet.-Contrast off-white stitching. Construction: -Constructed of 100pct Vaquetta leather. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 12'' H x 15.5'' W x 5.5'' D. Warranty: -1 Year warranty.
Latico Festival 0240 Tote,Café,One Size even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Top-Handle Bags

Brand: Latico

Rating : 4.0

Review : Great tote but maybe a little too big...
I bought this tote after looking at it a hundred times and since there weren't many reviews too base my desicion I decided to just risk it. I must admit I was pleasently surprised, it looks very classic and well made. The darl brown color I chose is very nice and promises to go with any outfit...it also has a brown ( not black ) inside so things don't get lost in the dark. It has quite a few inside pockets apart from a cellphone pocket and a key hook. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase...my only complain is that is bit big. I would recommend it.


I think, explains the few gripe on Latico Festival 0240 Tote,Café,One Size not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Latico Festival 0240 Tote,Café,One Size review was helpful!


thumbnail
Title: Latico Festival 0240 Tote,Café,One Size Discount !!
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive