Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

B. MAKOWSKY Garbo Satchel,Latte,One Size Best Buy

Posted by Unknown |


B. MAKOWSKY Garbo Satchel,Latte,One Size


B. MAKOWSKY  Garbo Satchel,Latte,One Size

Price: Show


Take for me to see B. MAKOWSKY Garbo Satchel,Latte,One Size Review



I have already been buying B. MAKOWSKY Garbo Satchel,Latte,One Size for yesteryear almost 1 year. B. MAKOWSKY Garbo Satchel,Latte,One Size wuth brand "B. MAKOWSKY" is the best Top-Handle Bags on the market.




B. MAKOWSKY Garbo Satchel,Latte,One Size Features


  • Removeable strap has a drop of 17 inches.

These B. MAKOWSKY Garbo Satchel,Latte,One Size way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.


B. MAKOWSKY Garbo Satchel,Latte,One Size even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Top-Handle Bags

Brand: B. MAKOWSKY

Rating : 4.0

Review : Avoid this Brand - My bag faded & edges peeled soon after purchase
I love the look and feel of B. Makowsky handbags and I hate to put a public, negative review online, but in this case, I lost so much money on three bags by this company, I felt I had to say something to warn others about my experience. I would not buy this brand of purse again.

My black B. Makowsky bag came with a coated purplish-black edging covering the leather edges of the handle and around decorative leather flaps. Within just two months of normal use, the edge coating all started cracking and peeling, eventually all peeling off in bits. My black purse handle was left with white threads hanging from exposed raw leather edges--not the quality I expected for what I paid for this bag. I am very easy on my clothing, so this had nothing to do with my usage.

Next, the color of the bag started fading where the bag touched my clothing. I now have a wide, whitish patch along the back of my black purse.

B. Makowsky does not seem to have any customer service...


I think, explains the few complaints respecting B. MAKOWSKY Garbo Satchel,Latte,One Size not fitting or leaking.

Hope this B. MAKOWSKY Garbo Satchel,Latte,One Size review was usefull!


thumbnail
Title: B. MAKOWSKY Garbo Satchel,Latte,One Size Best Buy
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive