Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Latico Annie Satchel,Metallic Taupe,one size Promo Offer

Posted by Unknown |


Latico Annie Satchel,Metallic Taupe,one size


Latico Annie Satchel,Metallic Taupe,one size

Price: Show


Take for me to see Latico Annie Satchel,Metallic Taupe,one size Review



I have been take Latico Annie Satchel,Metallic Taupe,one size for the past almost 1 year. Latico Annie Satchel,Metallic Taupe,one size wuth brand "Latico" is the best Cross-Body Bags in the world.




Latico Annie Satchel,Metallic Taupe,one size Features


  • Handles have a drop of approximately 7.5"

These Latico Annie Satchel,Metallic Taupe,one size way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.

7623MTP Color: Metallic Taupe Features: -Two exterior zippered pockets.-Top zipper entry into bag.-Adjustable/detachable shoulder strap with a 9'' minimum drop and a 22'' maximum drop.-Interior back wall zippered pocket.-Interior organizer with cell phone pocket, four credit card slots and two pen/pencil holders.-Cloth dust bag for storage when bag is not being used. Construction: -Constructed of 100pct leather. Color/Finish: -Supple, dimensional leather features 'highs' and 'lows' to achieve rich color depth.-Colorful floral fabric lined interior. Dimensions: -Two 1.25'' wide carry straps with a minimum 5'' drop and a maximum 8.5'' drop.-Dimensions: 19.25'' H x 17'' W x 1.5'' D. Warranty: -One year warranty for manufacturing defects with proof-of-purchase.
Latico Annie Satchel,Metallic Taupe,one size even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Cross-Body Bags

Brand: Latico

Rating : 4.0

Review : Great work bag
I've been using this bag for almost a year now, and it's the best, most practical bag I've used. I'm a teacher, and this bag can fit the assortment of things I need : 11 inch laptop in a neoprene case, drink bottle, pencil case, notebook, a light sweater, the standard wallet/phone/keys. The two outside pockets are terrific; I like that on one side, it's a smaller pocket where I can put my car keys. This provides easy access as I'm not fishing around a deep pocket (esp important for me as I'm often walking to carparks at night after tutoring). However I think it would have been better if, instead of all the credit card slots which I've never used, the bag had another pocket in the main compartment - it has one zip pocket which fits a large wallet nicely, but another one, even just a slip pocket on the other side (not in the middle to split the main space) would have been ideal.

The leather : I was disappointed at first and found it quite stiff with a strong, unpleasant...


I think, explains the few grievance on Latico Annie Satchel,Metallic Taupe,one size not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Latico Annie Satchel,Metallic Taupe,one size review was helpful!


thumbnail
Title: Latico Annie Satchel,Metallic Taupe,one size Promo Offer
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive