Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Foley + Corinna Women's Disco City Mini, Copperhead best Deal

Posted by Unknown |


Foley + Corinna Women's Disco City Mini, Copperhead


Foley + Corinna Women's Disco City Mini, Copperhead

Price: Show


Take for me to see Foley + Corinna Women's Disco City Mini, Copperhead Review



I have already been take Foley + Corinna Women's Disco City Mini, Copperhead for days gone by almost 1 year. Foley + Corinna Women's Disco City Mini, Copperhead wuth brand "Foley + Corinna" is the best Cross-Body Bags on the market.




Foley + Corinna Women's Disco City Mini, Copperhead Features



These Foley + Corinna Women's Disco City Mini, Copperhead way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.


Foley + Corinna Women's Disco City Mini, Copperhead even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Cross-Body Bags

Brand: Foley + Corinna

Rating : 4.0

Review : Tiny but cute!
The design of this bag is really unique and well done. I wasn't totally sold on the flap-over look for a long time and wondered if it would make it inconvenient to reach in but it really feels much more secure than other purses I have with a zipper or buttons. I also think this looks just as nice held on your wrist as it does over the shoulder and folded. There are TWO little zipper pockets on both sides of the bag (not totally obvious in the pictures) which easily holds cards or chap stick. No pockets on the inside though. It is smaller than you may think. I have a longer envelope shaped wallet that does not fit in here - not even standing up... I generally use this when I just am running quick errands or going to grab quick dinner/drinks and all I need is my phone, ID and credit card. It is nice in that you don't even notice you have it on when you're out. I love the white and black look since it goes with almost EVERYTHING I wear. The white does seem to get some dirt on it,...


I think, explains the few gripe respecting Foley + Corinna Women's Disco City Mini, Copperhead not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Foley + Corinna Women's Disco City Mini, Copperhead review was helpful!


thumbnail
Title: Foley + Corinna Women's Disco City Mini, Copperhead best Deal
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive