Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Friday, November 2, 2012

B. MAKOWSKY Hailia Satchel,Black,One Size On Sale

Posted by Unknown |


B. MAKOWSKY Hailia Satchel,Black,One Size


B. MAKOWSKY Hailia Satchel,Black,One Size

Price: Show


Take for me to see B. MAKOWSKY Hailia Satchel,Black,One Size Review



I have been take B. MAKOWSKY Hailia Satchel,Black,One Size for yesteryear almost 1 year. B. MAKOWSKY Hailia Satchel,Black,One Size wuth brand "B. MAKOWSKY" may be the best Top-Handle Bags on the market.




B. MAKOWSKY Hailia Satchel,Black,One Size Features


  • Shoulder strap length: 20"
  • Includes interior back wall zipper pocket and two interior multi-function pockets
  • Two small exterior pocket

These B. MAKOWSKY Hailia Satchel,Black,One Size way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.

Bruce Makowsky is not a newcomer to the industry by any means. He ran his own handbag company and was president of a major corporation where he developed the company into a $200 million business along with the design inspiration of his wife Kathy (of Kathy Van Zeeland fame). B. Makowsky handbags are defined by a signature leather tassel in addition to chunky satin-finished hardware and signature paisley lining. Zippers and pockets create function without bulk. Colors include simple blacks, browns and ivory with pops of fresh colors such as red, denim, saffron and tangerine.
B. MAKOWSKY Hailia Satchel,Black,One Size even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Top-Handle Bags

Brand: B. MAKOWSKY

Rating : 5.0

Review : I love everything about it!!!
I always love Makowsky totes :-), lots of pockets and compartments.
I was looking for unusual color for this summer.
I got Haila satchel in cobalt blue! And it was great choice!
I just received it!
This beautiful piece of art has three separate zipped compartments and a couple more little outside pockets. And I agree with previous review for a pebbly leather texture, my satchel does have it too!
I like the way it's made, no glossy color, but matte rich and saddle the same time.
I have lots of outfits in blue, so can't wait to move my staff from old tote to a new one :-).
Less to mention, I love the size too, not too small, not too big either, good for 5'7, 140 lbs, slim, athletically build woman.


I believe, explains the few grievance on B. MAKOWSKY Hailia Satchel,Black,One Size not fitting or leaking.

Hope this B. MAKOWSKY Hailia Satchel,Black,One Size review was usefull!


thumbnail
Title: B. MAKOWSKY Hailia Satchel,Black,One Size On Sale
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive