Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Heritage Downtown North/South Tote Color: Black Big SALE

Posted by Unknown |


Heritage Downtown North/South Tote Color: Black


Heritage Downtown North/South Tote Color: Black

Price: Show


Take for me to see Heritage Downtown North/South Tote Color: Black Review



I have already been buying Heritage Downtown North/South Tote Color: Black for yesteryear almost 1 year. Heritage Downtown North/South Tote Color: Black wuth brand "Latico" may be the best Top-Handle Bags in the world.




Heritage Downtown North/South Tote Color: Black Features



These Heritage Downtown North/South Tote Color: Black way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.

0224BLK Color: Black Style meets function with this Downtown North/South Tote. Made of Vaquetta leather, it has been designed especially for organization. Features: -Vaquetta leather -Double strap tote -Designed for organization -Fully lined interior with organizer and zip pocket -Large, open front pocket -Firm, flat bottom with squared corners -Dimensions: 14'' H x 12'' W x 5'' D
Heritage Downtown North/South Tote Color: Black even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Top-Handle Bags

Brand: Latico

Rating : 4.0

Review : Good quality basic tote
It's surprisingly difficult to find a simple, basic leather tote bag so I was pleased to find the Latico North/South Tote.

Overall it's a very nice bag and does exactly what I wanted it for. The leather is good quality and I'm glad it's fully lined with water resistant light-blue fabric. The outer pocket is a good size and very handy for carrying my iPhone and cards I use often. And the interior has extra pockets for essentials like keys, pens, cards and my checkbook. At the same time it isn't overloaded with extra slots and pockets so it's a great example of exactly what i need and nothing I don't need.

I also appreciate that it doesn't have decorative crap all over it which I sometimes think cheaper brands use to hide poor quality leather.

The only downside which may not be a downside for most people is that it's a little clumsy for me to carry around on my shoulder. It's a pretty large bag: not nearly as large as many totes which in my opinion are...


I think, explains the few grievance about Heritage Downtown North/South Tote Color: Black not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Heritage Downtown North/South Tote Color: Black review was helpful!


thumbnail
Title: Heritage Downtown North/South Tote Color: Black Big SALE
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive